[OM] Re: ON-2N and battery failure

Subject: [OM] Re: ON-2N and battery failure
From: <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 19:55:42 -0400
Lithium and alkaline batteries came into common use AFTER the OM-2 was
designed.  I rememeber when the first lithium battery came into Olympus
Woodbury inside a 2N.  I showed it to the National Service Manager and he
let out a big Japanese "huhhh?

OM-2 / 2N operates properly with SILVER OXIDE BATTERIES ONLY!  MS76, KS76,
SR44, SR44W, G13, 357.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714