[OM] Re: OM2s with a dicky door

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2s with a dicky door
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:53:15 +0100
Thanks for this Piers. My interest is rekindled, particularly as I've
had a good email exchange with the seller and done a little ferreting -
it turns out she is a Doctor of English at Belfast University and new
to eBay selling - hardly the profile of the typical eBay crook. I think
suspicions have been heightened by all the recent tails of woe from
eBay. She's going to take a few more pictures tonight for me.

I may just be mailing you for that donor door.

James