[OM] Re: Day at work (clarification)

Subject: [OM] Re: Day at work (clarification)
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 23:49:47 +0100 (BST)
Graham,
             You have a good "eye" for a photograph. You are able to turn
images I would walk past into very strong graphic images.
  I especially enjoyed Fartingstone 3and 4......No 4 is in my opinion a
gem...VERY strong graphic image.....     The only downside is that it mkes me
think that I should really find something to mount my mint Summicron f2 50mm
lens on to.  The lens cost me $8 - complete with macro stand...at a flea market
in the States last year. I am going back this summer so will keep an eye out
for the camera   :-)>
                Regards, john Duggan

Graham Battison <geebeephoto@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Andrew sez:
>The Battison collective has the ideal
> job for taking photographs - swanning around the countryside on a daily
> basis without a care in the world and a serious lens on the passenger
> seat.
. Last weekend we were shooting another brand of camera but if anyone wants to
see what we bagged they can check out the following.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_01.html
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_02.html
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_03.html
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Farthingstone_04.html

Your collectively :-)

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now