[OM] Re: 1/3 shot cut off

Subject: [OM] Re: 1/3 shot cut off
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:37:22 -0700
on 6/4/04 12:49 PM, Joseph Ascione at jascione@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I was using the 4Ti with a ring flash outdoors doing some flower
> photography and I had a problem with 1/3 of the shot coming out dark, I
> thought I saw a thread on this a short time ago. What's my problem? Or
> how do I search for that thread? Thanks, joe=20

Sure sounds like the shutter speed somehow got above 1/60... the shutter
speed should be 1/30 to be safer, the flash is so fast it will stop any
camera movement anyway. With a T-1 Power control this should set the speed
correctly automagically when on TTL-Auto -- is this an Olympus T-10 Ring
flash?
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...