[OM] FS - Adaptall mounts, this one does contain text.

Subject: [OM] FS - Adaptall mounts, this one does contain text.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:34:05 EDT
Well, I did a little box diving at my local purveyor of things photographic
yesterday afternoon.  Sifting through a box of adaptall mounts, of which there
were perhaps 10 OM mounts, I came up with three which showed little wear and
functioned as they were supposed to function.  This shop suffered in the floods
associated with Allison and these mounts got damp, however had I not told
you, you would probably never know.  They are all ones that say OL and won't
eat
the mount on your OM 4.  Offered here at $10 each including shipping in a
bubble envelope in the USA.  If you are outside the USA, let me know and we can
sort the shipping thing out.  Off list, please.  Bill Barber