[OM] Re: OT: comments on a replacement for the C-2100 UZ

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: comments on a replacement for the C-2100 UZ
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:31:58 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/2004 12:12:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
craig.cunningham@xxxxxxx writes:
Have you considered the Konica-Minolta Dimage A1 or A2?

Yes,
I have thought about these models, especially after some of the posts on this
list. For this particular spot in my quiver, I want the super-long focal
length, though. I think 4 MP will give me enough pixels to work with at my
level
of photography. But I haven't completely made up my mind. I envision having a
snapshot camera, a super-zoom camera, and an SLR system when I move all the way
to digital, but it'll still be a while before I make the transition all the
way.
Thanks,
Greg