[OM] OT - Light box illumination question

Subject: [OM] OT - Light box illumination question
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
I'm looking to purchase a Logan light box for viewing slides but I'm
confused on what color temperature is best.  I can get either a
daylight bulb (which I'm guessing is 5400K) or a color corrected 5000K
bulb.  Most of my slide work will be outdoor nature shots so which
color temperature is best for viewing?  Any info would be appreciated.
Any other suggestions on model and make for light boxes would also be
appreciated.
I'm looking in the $70 range. I can get a Logan slim 5400K 5x7 for $74
or a Logan Tru-View 810 5000K or 5400K for around $60.

Richard

http://messenger.yahoo.com/