[OM] Re: T20 Questions

Subject: [OM] Re: T20 Questions
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:48:43 EDT
I know we're talking about T-20s here, but through the years I've owned 3 or
4 T-32s, and I've noticed that all of them whine quite loudly. Much louder
than any other flash I  own or have owned. That goes for Nikons, Leicas, and
third-party brands. They all seem like they're "off" when they're "on" when
compared to the noise from the T-32s.

George S.