[OM] Varimagni question

Subject: [OM] Varimagni question
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 11:41:05 EDT
Hey all,

This guy's question has been unanswered on photo.net for a couple of days. I
think I can answer his questions, but I have little experience with a
varimagni, so, I'd defer to the experts here... Maybe someone can correspond
with him,
and maybe someone here even has a finder for sale...

George S.

Robert Brady
brady3@xxxxxxxxxx

may 28, 2004; 10:05 a.m.

I'm seeking advice from anyone who has experience with angle finders for the
OM system. I've recently purchased an auto bellows and T10 ring flash and the
angle finder seems like the next logical step. The Olympus Varimagni finder
gets a little pricey on eBay and I read somewhere that the Pentax angle finder
works on the OM system. The Pentax finders are selling for a more reasonable
price. There seems to be several models of the Pentax and I'm not sure which
one
will work with my OMs. Any advice?