[OM] Re: As seen at Goodwill

Subject: [OM] Re: As seen at Goodwill
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 20:30:59 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/2004 3:59:26 PM Central Standard Time, piers@xxxxxxxx
writes:

Good luck Bill "will this tube fit an E-1" Barber

With the adapter it will, however I'll tell you the 50mm f2 that few on the
list are real interested in, is a pretty neat lens.  No, you aren't going to be
doing any snakes or butterflies with it (unless they are dead), but you
weren't doing those with your 50mm f2 or f3.5 with your OM gear. The 14-54mm
and
50-200mm allow you to get pretty dang close and it will be interesting to see
how they act in the "real world" when I get the extension tube.  Tubes &
extension is one of my favorite accessories.  Bill Barber