[OM] Re: WLTB Tamron mount

Subject: [OM] Re: WLTB Tamron mount
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 09:45:01 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/2004 7:57:23 AM Central Standard Time,
d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So I hit the button on a Tamron 300/2.8 with 1.4x and 2x converters this
morning. Doesn't have a hood or an OM mount, so am now in the market for
both, particularly the mount (obviously..)!

You are going to like it and it will look nice sitting atop your significant
tripod (mine does).  I think the hoods and front caps are still available from
Tamron, although they are rather dear.
I'm interested in a front cap for this lensif you happen to run upon an
extra.  The adaptall mounts are still available new.  Billl Barber