[OM] Re: Oly E-1, What Slide Film?, new Photoshop CS Book

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly E-1, What Slide Film?, new Photoshop CS Book
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:36:45 -0700
Hey Gang...

Just got the new Real World Photoshop CS book by Blatner and
Fraser.....after thumbing through it, all I can say is that it looks
REALLY good. The big thing that I can tell from it is that it can
provide the user with real understanding of Photoshop, so that you
can do things and really know why you are doing them...something the
"User Guide" is sadly lacking. Looks like a good follow-up to Real
World Color Management.

I've always like Fuji Provia F 100 for slide film...go for it.

Lastly, Gettin' the E-1 again to shoot with from the Oly rep for a
few days...flash, battery grip, the wide 11-whatever, the 14-54 and
the 50-200. All I can say is: "Muhahahahaha!"

-Stephen.