[OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencie

Subject: [OM] Re: scanning print negatives and scanner exposure inconsistencie
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 08:04:45 -0400 (EDT)
 I thought that the dynamic range to the digital camera and scanner is what the
exposure lattitude is to the film and since the negative has wider one, there
is more info in the highlights and shadows, therefore larger dynamic range in
digital terms.  Guess not.  Where did I go wrong?BorisP.S.  I know, when I
started to read this list again...This hath not offended the king.Sir Thomas
More (at his execution)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com