[OM] Re: OM-20 / OM-G finder screens removable? Loose object inside

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-20 / OM-G finder screens removable? Loose object inside
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 06:06:02 -0400
Michael lamented:
Now I have an OM-20 / OM-G with a problem....
There is a loose bit inside the Finder, just above the screen. Looks
like a thin metal or plastic strip, about 2/3 inch long by about
1/16th or less of an inch wide....

... is there an easy way to actually remove the screen to
at least get the object out,

An image of what is seen through the viewfinder window is at

<http://www.antipodes.co.nz/michael/om-20obj.jpg>