[OM] Re: source for PX625 mercury batteries?

Subject: [OM] Re: source for PX625 mercury batteries?
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 19:11:17 +1000
Dan,

Whiltons Camera Service
251 Elizabeth St
Sydney, Oz
Ph 02 9267 8429
Fx 02 9267 8562

They have stocks of PX625 batteries at about $AUD7 each. I've bought from
them for OM-1 and 35-RC Olys. A great little firm for repairs. Commercially,
bloody hopeless. (If you'd like me to buy for you and post, email me off
list).

The batts are 'Max Battery' Model MX625, individually packed in a plastic
shell with a tab which has to be removed to activate the cell and they have
a spacer to allow their smaller diameter to fit centrally into our OM-1's
battery ports etc.

Hope this helps.

John,
Sydney, Oz.