[OM] Kodachrome Day

Subject: [OM] Kodachrome Day
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
Like old times - I found three envelopes containing yellow boxes waiting for me
in the mailbox today.

I'd like to tell you that the images were wonderful - but, alas,  they were of
little gray jets against a gray sky - you get the picture.  And, the slides
were really dirty with lots of specks.  The good news is there does not seem to
be any color shift like that which has plagued Kodachrome in recent years (all
nice grays!).  I dropped the mailers in a mailbox in Grand Prairie, Texas on
Sunday, May 16th and the slides were back from New Jersey and in my mailbox
today.

I suspect that, with this quick turn-around, the attempt to smother Kodak with
Kodachrome processing was less than overwhelming.

Gary Edwards