[OM] Re: Long exposure capability of OM2n

Subject: [OM] Re: Long exposure capability of OM2n
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:52:50 +0930
At 2:43 PM +0800 2004.05.22, Dado dela Cruz wrote:
>Hi Andrew,
>
>I have some beautiful slides taken with OM2n (not night shots) awaiting to
>be scanned with a good scanner. I am currently looking for a high resolution
>one because my present scanner is only a flat bed with 35mm adaptor. Once I
>have the scanner, I'll promptly post it here.

Having  tried for a long time to avoid getting one, I'm now also looking
for a scanner.

But hoping to find adequate resolution in the latest generation of
flatbeds, in particular the Epson 4870 (4800 dpi optical resolution, but
can't find a test result reporting actual resolution).

I hope to generate some comparison scans between local shopping centre scans,
a friend's Epson 2450, someone else's Dimage III, and a 4870 at the
camera shop. (The 5400 would be nice but it don't fit budget or requirements ..)

Will let you know if this yields anything interesting.

Andrew