[OM] Re: Olympus moving to PA

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus moving to PA
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 23:45:03 EDT
And didn't the character "Radar" in the TV show "M*A*S*H*" mail a complete
Jeep home from Korea one part at a time? As wacky as that show seemed, my
brother served there (Navy) during the war and told me what really went on
sometimes
was even wackier than the show... so maybe some truth in that?

George S.