[OM] Re: The Stylus Epic

Subject: [OM] Re: The Stylus Epic
From: "GeoW" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:17:41 -0400
Hmmm, maybe a senior moment. I did see the Flames play in Atlanta in 74 I
think.
Couldn't figure out a damned thing that was going on on the court. Think the
game
had three halves or three quarters but not three thirds like would have been
reasonable to me. Still can't figure it out. Wonder who named the disk a puck?
And
to go one up on that, who named the game? Means a whole different thing in
South
Georgia, below the gnat line. :-)

GeoW