[OM] Re: Soligor 135/2,0 OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Soligor 135/2,0 OM
From: <OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 07:03:59 -0400
Rainer,
This is a very nice lens. This was one of soligor's C/D line of lenses. Mine
was quite sharp with very good contrast. I had one for more than a decade. I
bought it to use at my niece's dance recitals. It performed very well in low
light conditions and it is considerably smaller, lighter and cheaper than
the Zuiko 180/2.

I sold mine about 6 weeks ago for $210.