[OM] 10 Things I learned from my MOL.

Subject: [OM] 10 Things I learned from my MOL.
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:19:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
10. D-76 is a good test developer and lasts longer than one thinks.
9. A lens without a filter test higher than one with.
8. Mirror up DOES make a difference.
7. If "I'm" going to shoot slower than 1/60th, use a tripod (unless I just HAVE
to get the picture).
6. Never judge resolution by scanning- always use a high powered loupe directly
on the negative.
5. Documentation makes things a lot easier when you go back over your
procedures.
4. If you pay attention, it's easy to transfer film from camera to camera.
3. My 28mm 2.8 Oly is better than a 35mm Summicron.
2. A 50mm "MIJ" Olympus is better than a 50mm Nikkor

and the #1 thing I learned from my MOL-

1. there are a lot of helpful people on the OUG (Olympus Users Group)

Yours thanks,

Garry D. Lewis