[OM] Re: OM-1 age & s/n, batteries/check and battery mod

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 age & s/n, batteries/check and battery mod
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:43:47 +0000
John,

A point of clarification, if you please.  I have two OM-1n's, one black, one
silver, that I almost never use, partly because I prefer the OM-4(T(i)) bodies,
but also because they are just too darn pretty -- there's nary a scratch or
ding or rub mark on either, not even around the tripod socket.  But am I to
understand from your post that neither of them have prism foam, that is, that
none of the "n" bodies have the stuff?

Walt