[OM] Calumet and E-1

Subject: [OM] Calumet and E-1
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:35:22 -0700
Just a cut and Paste from an E-mail I was just reading from Calumet
Cameras, sorry if this was already posted but I have been out of town for a
few days and am just catching up on my e-mail.

Olympus E-1 Demo Day, Saturday May 22.

Stop by for a demo of Olympus? new E-1 DSLR. It?s the world?s
first 100% interchangeable lens SLR system designed from day one
exclusively for digital photography! It features a 5.08 MP CCD
for groundbreaking sharpness and Zuiko digital specific lenses
for higher resolutions and faster aperture speeds.

* Calumet Los Angeles

Olympus E-1 Demo Day, Saturday May 22

John Gettis