[OM] Re: OM-PC feelings, Several new pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-PC feelings, Several new pictures
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 12:54:40 +0200
Hi, Radek and all.

>    currently i picked up OM-PC body with 50mm/f1.8 miJ

Nice outfit for everyday's shots.

>I think the OM-PC transparent mirror reflects
>less light than mirror in OM-4, I guess 50-50 vs. 80-20 in
>the case of OM-4. Am I near the true?

I've no idea about the real numbers, but the mirror on the OM-PC (aka OM40)
is definitely different from that of the OM-2S/OM-4 (I presume they share
the same mirror?). It also makes the image somewhat bluish. A while ago I
posted some pics about that matter:

<http://cjss.sytes.net/etc/om40fs.jpeg> the OM40, aka OM-PC

<http://cjss.sytes.net/etc/om2sfs.jpeg>
<http://cjss.sytes.net/etc/om2sb.jpeg> just a little blue tint on the OM-2S
(in a very steep angle)

>Also I've updated my gallery http://olympus.mysteria.cz with
>8 new shots in Mysteria folder.

Nice pictures, indeed! I'm impressed with 'Winter signature'.

Enjoy,

Carlos J. Santisteban

<cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://cjss.galeon.com>