[OM] Re: 10D and E1 Test shot to load

Subject: [OM] Re: 10D and E1 Test shot to load
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 07:52:07 -0500
The 10D is definitely a cleaner sensor, but I knew that coming in.  But the E-1
image appears underexposed, and the increased noise may be due partially to
that.  Any comments?

I definitely see the moire issues that have been noted by many people, but you
have to look very, very close to find them.  The 10D's sensor and routines cope
very well with that issue.

Skip