[OM] Re: 20/2 and Manfrotto 410

Subject: [OM] Re: 20/2 and Manfrotto 410
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:47:12 -0700
Thanks for the report.

I assume you are aware that you can disengage the movement gears by
turning the fluted parts at the base of each knob clockwise against
spring tension. You can then make large movements of the camera
position, drop the gears back into engagement at the new position and
just use the fine adjuster knobs for final adjustment. No tired fingers.

Moose