[OM] Re: reparations (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: reparations (OT)
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:24:53 +1000
> Walt [mailto:hiwayman@xxxxxxx] wrote:
> It's also why, as a teenager, I snickered every time my
> grandmother admonished me not to forget my rubbers when going
> out in bad weather.  I never got up the nerve to ask her if
> she thought rain or snow might improve my chances of getting lucky.

My Pop Lawrence would have got out his belt (Pop was
too smart and conscious of credibility to risk pulling off
his belt and having his pants fall down), and Nanna
Conway would have got out the string bag.

Either way, a "smart mouth" was never a sign of
intelligence around them. <g>

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz