[OM] Re: reparations

Subject: [OM] Re: reparations
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:08:40 -0500
There is a 3M double-sided tape that fits perfectly in the groove (of a
50/1.8 anyway). It works two ways as it increases the diameter of the
focus ring and it, well, it sticks!

I've heard of cutting them, slicing a mm off and then glueing them to
the ring with Pliobond.  But it probably doesn't have to be that much of
an ordeal if it hasn't stretched that much.

Joel W.