[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:33:16 +0200
Jim Brokaw schrieb:

> I'm holding out for the E-3 probably. Didn't someone post recently about an
> Oly rep in Germany admitting to an upcoming E-2 which is a less-featured
> body, mainly plastic, but price point about 1000 Euro? I think it was
> Doro... said body due out this fall.

Yes, Eric definetely confirmed that - he just didn't want to tell wether
it would be E1B, E2, E3 or E1000... he had fun remaining cryptic about
that.

Anyway, I was happy here
http://www.ziksuhr.ch/gate/images/UT/Teilnehmer/slides/Doro.html
*gg

> Then maybe in another year they'll have
> the E-3 with more megapixels and more lenses available by that time, and
> most importantly I'll have more monE1y to spend on it...

quite. The problem is, I want it *now*...the other thing is, we will be
touring the USofA in February...and the exchange rates...and you know....

well...

cheers
:Doro