[OM] Re: ( OM) difficult to photograph - rabies

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) difficult to photograph - rabies
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:34:01 +0100
Survivability may depend on the strain of rabies, John, and whether you have
been inoculated. I would take no chances whatever!  In 2002 press reporting
of the *only* indigenous case of rabies contracted in UK since 1902, the
physician in charge was quoted as saying the illness is ultimately fatal,
with no known cure and no chance of survival.
http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=659&id=1312872002

The victim was from Guthrie, Angus - about five miles from Fotheringham,
which David Bell mentioned in another context a couple of weeks ago.  A
small world?

Piers