[OM] Re: 4/3 Adapters

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/3 Adapters
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:41:31 +1000
None of the ones Steven Gandy offers at Cameraquest need any glass
elements - neither the 4/3 adapters nor the EOS adapters. The EOS mount
is the most adaptable because it has a wider throat and shorter flange
to film distance, allowing lots of room for an adapter. OM registration
was one of the longest, making it the least adaptable. You couldn't
even get an M42 adapter without a negative element in it AFAIK.
AndrewF

http://www.pbase.com/afildes