[OM] Re: More Costumers...

Subject: [OM] Re: More Costumers...
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:11:59 -0400
Some imaginative poses and compositions.

You've got them in shade, though, with sunlit areas behind them. Obviously
you want to avoid harsh light, but this means they're lit with dim blue
light, while the background has strong warm light. It doesn't make people
look their best (I have experience with this lighting technique :-( ).

Maybe a large golden reflector, and an unlit or less-lit background?

Too bad you impaled the redhead or you could try again. :-)

Andrew