[OM] Re: A most unusual wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: A most unusual wedding
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 23:17:14 -0600
Hi Richard:

Perhaps if you set the background music to Desiderata- you know the universe
is unfolding as it should...you have a right to be here... Frankly it looks
like a blast, although there are a lot of 'double-baggers'* and 'three
legged coyotes'**. See legend below.

Gord

* Double Baggers- you put a bag over their head and a bag over yours in case
theirs rips.
** Three legged coyotes- if you wake up in the morning and they are sleeping
on your arm, you bite it off to get away.