[OM] Re: om books

Subject: [OM] Re: om books
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:59:26 EDT
You're welcome, John. The price isn't out of line. I kind of recall paying
about $10 to $12 for it  10 or so years ago.
Also- if you don't have any luck at the store, The U.K. distributor is listed
on the back cover as ...........

Newpro (UK) Ltd.
Old Sawmills Road
Faringdon, Oxon
SN7 7DS

FAX: 0367 241124

George

john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks George, Thats just the kind of info I needed. Spotted one on a UK
dealers list for 10 pounds......NOT mr CAD so there is a chance they actually
have
it in stock  :-)>        Will give them a ring in the morning.
              Regards, John Duggan. Wales UK