[OM] Re: A roll of Kodak 100vs

Subject: [OM] Re: A roll of Kodak 100vs
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 17:02:40 +0200
Thank you Donald.
About the scanner, I see no trouble scanning 135-film. I have scanned
120-film too and I find it hard to tell any difference. With E6-film I
more or less use the scanner "as out of the box". The ICE-Technology is
doing miracles removing dust. I'm still having trouble with K14-film,
although Kodachrome 200 is more difficult than 64. When projecting K200
I don't have trouble with the magenta toned base, but when scanning
it's all over the place.

Thanks for watching,

Johan