[OM] Re: 40mm pancake - Now- OM-2S For Sale

Subject: [OM] Re: 40mm pancake - Now- OM-2S For Sale
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 19:14:47 -0700
Depending on where you are in the US.  You might consider sending the
Tokina to well Tokina.  I bought several weeks ago a Tokina 70-200 2.8 that
I did not inspect quite closely enough as it had some internal fogging due
I believe to grease coming off some of the internal zoom mechanism.  I
contacted Tokina and they said that standard cleaning for that lens was
only $58.00  +$8.00 for shipping John Gettis

OM-2S
> and Tokina 35-135mm f 3.5 - 4.5 lens.
>
> The 40mm is pristine, looks like it just came out of the box. I'm almost
> afraid to handle it, but I'm going to anyway.
> The Tokina is another story. It too, from the outside, looks brand new.
But,

mailto:olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"