[OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]]

Subject: [OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]]
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 06:57:14 -0400
Well I just got an email back from them saying that both books have gone to
Australia to the same person. So somebody is looking make a quick buck...

I am beyond p***ed with Mr Cad right now. :(

I have sent them a complaint that their ordering system sucks and that I am
personally never going buy from them again.

Whoever it was that got them well done <with slight envy> :)

Dan S.

From: "Craig Cunningham" <craig.cunningham@xxxxxxx>