[OM] Re: [Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]

Subject: [OM] Re: [Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]
From: "Alex Drotschmann" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:43:01 -0500
Without complaining about it ...... it is personal experience ...... often
reflected here on the board too by others. At least I have seen much lately

I don't see that this book is worth $500, or even $100 ..... not even bound
in gold .... but it is the buyer who determines the price, not the seller.