[OM] Re: [Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]

Subject: [OM] Re: [Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 19:17:29 +0100 (BST)
Tried to order a copy of the Olympus Way by phone at 2pm today (about 8am U,S,
time) to be told that the last copy had been sold that morning  :-(>   Mr Cad
are a reasonable firm to deal with BUT they often advertise items they have
already sold!
                       They stated that they could NOT get further copies. I
just hope no -one was greedy,bought up the whole lot, and intends re-selling
them at a BIG profit... Regards, John Duggan

ClassicVW@xxxxxxx wrote:

Was your order on the night of the 3rd? I tried oredering the same two books,
and I did get a confirmation email and an order receipt too, at around 6AM

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK