[OM] Re: 15V release (Was Re: Really stupid question .........)

Subject: [OM] Re: 15V release (Was Re: Really stupid question .........)
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 12:19:03 -0400
At 03:19 PM 05/05/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>I have to agree with Steve on this one.  I can't remember the last time I
hand-held an OM that didn't have a motor drive attached, and I find the
button on the NiCd pack quite handy and use it fairly often.  As for which
way I hold the camera for a vertical, it just depends, and I'm not sure on
what.  I sometimes have shots going both ways on the same roll.

>Walt

Does that mean some of the images in your slide show are upside down? ;-)

Steve Troy