[OM] FS - Black OM 2N, OM 2S, 50mm f3.5 & 28mm f3.5. Plus Bonuses

Subject: [OM] FS - Black OM 2N, OM 2S, 50mm f3.5 & 28mm f3.5. Plus Bonuses
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:27:12 EDT
On my way to digital city, I have the following to send to new homes.  Seems
like many folks are looking for bargains these days.  I offer a couple and one
which, although not a bargain, a good buy, nonetheless.  Please contact me
off list.  Pictures available. All offered with my cheerful refund of money if
promptly returned to me in condition in which they arrived.  No, I'm not
abandoning my OM kit, just expanding the scope of my gear. All prices include
shipping in USA. Ask for pictures. Will ship overseas.

Black OM 2N in very nice condition.  Has it's motor drive cap, body cap and
about 99% of its paint. The timer lever has come off, however I have the parts
(I think they are all there).  Plain and simply a very nice clean & beautiful
camera in need of minor repair. $83

OM 2S Not nearly as pretty as the OM 2N, however the meter works in all
modes. Very light brassing.  Rewind knob took a shot somewhere along the line
and
the top of it is a little out of kilter.  In no way, interferes with operation
and esthetically isn't that bad.  Will need new foam before too long and I'll
include a new set from Camtech.  You get to install them, which isn't such a
tough job.  Bottom line, a good serviceable camera at a good price. $124

Zuiko 50mm f3.5, with both original caps and original hard case. Mint-.
Beautiful lens with mint mechanics and glass. Aperture snappy.  As tiny, tiny,
tiny spec of oil on a couple of blade.  Were it not for that, it would be LN.
lens that every kit needs.  $124

28mm f3.5 with original hard case, original rear cap, after-market front cap
and metal hood. Excellent plus. $45

Remember postage included and as a pre-mothers day sale bonus, I'll reach
into my grab bag of Olympus related goodies and send something extra of value
with each purchase. Don't expect a "Big White, OM 3T or 40mm f2, but do expect
something. Contact me off list.    Bill Barber