[OM] Re: 15V release (Was Re: Really stupid question .........)

Subject: [OM] Re: 15V release (Was Re: Really stupid question .........)
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 09:27:04 -0400
At 08:53 AM 05/05/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>I have to disagree with you on that one.  I think the placement of the
shutter release on the 15V NiCad pack was stupid.  Releasing the shutter
with the thumb is a poor substitute for a front-mounted release under the
index finger.  Nobody is used to using their THUMB to release the shutter.

>Skip

That's interesting.  I think the placement is perfect (as long as you don't
forget to lock it in the "off" position so it doesn't fire away as it
bounces against your belt buckle), and find it very comfortable to use.
Maybe the E-1 is better, but I don't ahve one of those yet.

Steve Troy