[OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!

Subject: [OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 09:34:07 -0600
Hi Piers:

Yes, as Tom pointed out too, it isn't the whole book. I should have been
clearer in making my statement. I did assume that most people would figure
out that most books don't start on page 416. I was suggesting this as a look
at it, check it out. First time I can remember getting in trouble for saying
too little :-)

Gord