[OM] Some of my last OM photos :-(

Subject: [OM] Some of my last OM photos :-(
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:20:58 +0200
Hi Zuikoholics,

I´d like to share my last pictures with all the people from this lovely
community. I know I haven´t written too much all this years but I´ve
learnt a lot from you.
Some days ago, I sold all my OM equipment and I must recognize I´m
a little bit shy because my OM4T was like my sixth sense... I know
that I am going to miss a lot OM4T display bar; it was superb to locate
different spot meterings and adjust exposure as you want. I am going
to lose multi spot metering but I hope with spot metering coupled with
exposure compensation it´s going to be lovely. Now I have +- 5 exposure
values and I can select zone 5 and jump to 1 or 10 without any problem.
I hope you can let me continue sharing my new E system photos with
all of you.

Cheers,

Dave
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/byzantium/656/index_1.html