[OM] Re: Paris panOraMa

Subject: [OM] Re: Paris panOraMa
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 13:06:10 +0100
Yes, that frame was for some reason a little bit out of focus.  Very
annoying.  So I've done a little bit more work, and decided there are
two possible things that could be done.  First, sharpen the relevant bit
a bit more:

http://www.world-traveller.org/photo/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/panorama_sharpened.jpg

Or second, chop off the left end:

http://www.world-traveller.org/photo/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/panorama_viciouscrop.jpg

I think the sharpened version looks better than it did, the join seems
not very obvious to me.  I don't like the cropped version, to me losing
20% of the image takes away 50% of the interest somehow.  Any thoughts
much appreciated!

Roger