[OM] Re: R: Re: Problem with exposure times on OM-2n

Subject: [OM] Re: R: Re: Problem with exposure times on OM-2n
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:57:43 -0400
Well, not really, though some on the list will disagree.
This kind of repair really can't be done at home.  A way to know if you can
do it at home is that you would just do it and wouldn't have to ask anyone.
IOW, you have seen this problem many times before and know exactly how to do
it (without breaking anything) and when you're done, everything that worked
before you started, still works.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.