[OM] Re: Annoying virus

Subject: [OM] Re: Annoying virus
From: "Ali" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 09:04:15 -0400
This is cuz many of the cable providers have inadequate security and
providers like Adelphia dont do enough to mask users email addresses.
Adelphia is the WORST cable provider in the country...I get bombarded with
emails with the virus' you mentioned. I even rec'v emails from
"support@xxxxxxxxxxxx" or "admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx".

You mention the need for firewall....I cannot stress enough using a firewall
even if you use your cable/dsl connection for a couple hours a day. I know
many people that have cable/dsl without a firewall in-between.

Regards,
- Ali