[OM] Re: Are you a Chimper?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are you a Chimper?
From: "Edwin Senior" <newshawk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:09:25 -0500
I've found that pros don't always look down on chimping.  I first heard of
the term on the National Press Photographers Association mail list.  The
concensus was, IIRC, that chimping was a necessity if you need to confirm
that you got the shor you need (extremely important for a press photog) but
excessive chimping of every shot, such as most amateurs do, was a waste of
battery power.
Ed Senior