[OM] Re: OM4T intermittant shutter jam?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4T intermittant shutter jam?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:28:01 +0200

Yes, except for the OM-1 that originally used a PX625 mercury battery. The
OM-1 now needs to be modified to accept a 357 silver battery, or you can
use an MR-9 converter that is the same size as a PX625, but takes a 357
battery and changes the voltage from 1.55 down to 1.35v.

Olympus originally recommended a lithium battery for the OM-2, but withdrew
the recommendation. 357's are the best for OM-2/3/4.

Roger Key

Philip wrote:

Roger,

Thanks for that! - does the same apply to the others in the OM range?
(I have OM2s and and OM4 that don't get used as much).

Regards,

Phil.