[OM] CLA

Subject: [OM] CLA
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:17:20 -0400

I'm curious as to how often most of you have your cameras checked over.  I
have an OM4Ti that had a CLA about 2 1/2 years ago by John, but I just
noted that it appears to be reading about 1 stop over.  I haven't checked
it via a meter, but rather based upon my 'rule of thumb' that on a bright
cloudless day at noon, the exposure should be the reciprocal of the film
speed at f/16 (that is 1/125th sec @ f/16 in my case).  I checked the
exposure with another camera and the same lens and came up exactly with
this EV, but my OM4Ti reads 1/60th sec @ f/16. Since I shoot a lot of slide
film, 1 stop is quite significant!

Also, does anyone know where I can get a replacement Olympus lenscap for an
E10/20 digital?  I seemed to have misplaced mine!

Jim Caldwell